Your App Lady
Series 1 Episode 33
Welcome to series 1 episode 33 of the Your App Lady Podcast!
All about apps and tech that I love and use every day.
On each episode, I’ll talk about recent tech news, recommend apps that I use myself and leave you with a great tech tip.
Nintendo came out with a new line of accessories for the Switch game system. Nintendo Labo’s cardboard accessories can interact with the Switch in a number of ways. One of the kits has pre-cut pieces that users can build pianos that play musical notes. Another kit has an RC car that can be controlled with the gaming console.
The kits are aimed at children ages 6 to 12. They are set to go on sale starting April 20, 2018. The variety kit — which includes projects like a fishing rod and piano — will cost $70. The robot kit will sell for $80. The Nintendo Switch ($300) is sold separately.
For more information:
Featured App: Open Table
Available for iOS and Android
Make online reservations, read restaurant reviews from diners, and earn points towards free meals. OpenTable is a real-time online reservation network for fine dining restaurants.
How to clean your Earbuds
- Use a gentle cleaner, like a mix of dishwashing detergent and warm water.
- Use a gentle cloth with a small amount of soap mixture. Too much soap could leave a residue on your earbuds, and too much water could ruin your earbuds.
- If there is dirt or dust in the metal part of your earbuds, brush them with a dry toothbrush to dislodge the dust.
- Some earbuds, like Apple’s In-Ear Headphones, come with removable (and replaceable) silicone covers, so try removing them and cleaning those separately.
- Never submerge your earbuds in water. You will damage the wiring.
- Only clean your earbuds when they are detached from your phone or other device!
For more information:
Thanks for listening to Your App Lady today!
Share the podcast with your friends, they’ll thank you for it!
Get our newsletter and stay up to date by clicking here.
Betsy can guide you through designing (or redesigning) your app or websites. Contact her at email@example.com or 713-542-8118 to get details about working with her.
Voice over work by John Swasey – VO Producer -281-794-6551